Thursday, April 12, 2012

Travelling to Durban

Last week I had to take a quick trip to Durban, it was kind of scary cause I had no place to buy tickets and I had very little time and the problem was I need:

1. To book a quick cheap flights
2. To book a car rental

Well, I searched for cheap flights on my phone and came across a great site called Fly.co.za. It was so easy and quick to book a flight that even in my little BLOG post I hope to reach one or two people that will use these guys. So if you want to book flights from Cape Town to Durban, use Fly.co.za.

I also managed to book my car rental through them as well. A total pleasure. Thank you guys.

6 comments:

Frank Martin said...

Durban is my dream city i want to spend my summer vi cations there.Life is full off cheer in Durban.Like your blog and already bookmark it thanks a lot

Flights To Nigeria

Unknown said...

Nice Post

Visit Kerry Ireland, it's a wonderful place.

Jan's Travel and Tours said...

Thanks for sharing for this post and thanks for the information...I'm glad you had able to make your last minute adventure...

Mark Benson said...

Durban is the hub of the water activities in South Africa. Going for flights to Durban are a must this year if you love adventure on vacations. The splendid South African destination will definitely be quite an entertainer for you and your companions along.

Cheap Flights To Lagos said...

i also have an experience of flying with Cheap flights to Lagos and they were gorgeous with their services.

Competitions said...

Durban is such a beautiful city. I used to live there but had to move to CT for work reasons. Thanks for sharing.