Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Hoedspruit.blogspot.com - TAKEN!


Well I'm going to start off by saying that I was rather cheesed off to see that the Hoedspruit.blogspot.com was taken and nothing has been posted on that blog since June 2006.

If there's anything I can do to get this changed or removed and moved into my name I'd love it so please people help me out...

Well I've been blogging for 3 months now and I'm loving it so much that I've decided to start a BLOG for the amazing little "dorp" called Hoedspruit. It's an awesome place and the growth and changes that have happened in this town calls for some greater effort from South Africans to help get Hoedspruit on the MAP.

So that's my objective, to help market Hoedspruit and I think a BLOG is a great way to start. Chris Green and Wizard Home Loans are actively involved in the development and financing of alot of the Hoedspruit new developments and we want to give something back to the community to show our appreciation.

I currently run a property blog called the South African Property Blog and this will officially be BLOG Number 2.

WATCH THIS SPACE LADIES AND GENTS. THIS PLACE IS GONNA BLOW YOUR MIND AWAY!

6 comments:

Guy McLaren said...

visit http://www.lowveldnet.co.za/blog.html

and whynot register a decent domain for your blog

visit http://www.guymclaren.co.za
for more info

Steven Green said...

Hi Guy...

I'll gladly register a decent domain name for my BLOG once this takes off! IT's alot easier to get it exposed and up and running using Blogger first.

If you're interested in linking up with me please let me know

Bongi said...

will see how this blog develops

Cristián Guerra Campo said...

Hoedspruit?? where is it? Mpumalanga?

This blog is nice too, good luck.

Cheers

Steven Green said...

No. Hoedspruit's in the LOWVELD. I'll be posting alot more about it this week. Maps, locations etc... Keep posted man!

Anonymous said...

I'm surfing on u blog,look great,
well,thinks for you info
mate&travel,Find More....