Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Hoedspruit Game Lodges (Not BIG 5)

We all know BIG 5 is what every mans dream is to own one day, but there are game lodges and other wildlife lodges in Africa that are as spectacular if not more beautiful. With each game lodge and reserve having something unique to offer to the world, we thought Hoedspruit Safari's would put together a great collection for you to feast your eyes on.

Otters Den Wildlife Reserve


EVER WATCHED PETER PAN?

Let me tell you, this place is beyond beautiful. It's a palace built on an island in the tree's. It's literally an inland island that's surrounded by a hippo and crocodile filled river!

Possbily the most beautiful site I've ever been too.
For more information check out Otters Den For Sale

If this interests you contact us now at Wizard Property

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi!!...I am an avid traveler and i love to go backpacking every now and then. I have jotted down some of my personal experiences on http://thailandtravel-hotels.blogspot.com . Hope you would check it out and leave your comments and suggestions to it.

Anonymous said...

Wow where is this place? it sounds like so much fun! I found a new travel site I think you might like - baraaza.com.

Melissa

south africa safaris said...

Was this really used in the making of Peter Pan? I always wondered where it was shot. They are some of the nicest South Africa safari lodges I've ever seen.