Monday, September 13, 2010

Apollo tours!!

Good news! Hotel Apollo decided to expand their horizons by offering tours to Sun City, the Kruger National Park and more!

Offering the best accomodation you'll get from a Randburg Hotel, with the most exotic restaurant and bar, you can't go wrong with them.

And now, while enjoying your stay, you can go and watch some lions in their natural habitat, doing what they do(in their natural habitat), or even get up close and personal with some elephants!

This is some experience they're offering, not to be missed! Invite some of your friends, go have the time of your life and see what this beautiful country of ours has to offer!

1 comment:

iffatali said...

Traveling is a fool's paradise... I pack my trunk, embrace my friends, embark on the sea and at last wake up in Naples, and there besides me is the stern fact, the sad self, unrelenting, identical, that I fled from.
Flights to Toronto
Cheap Flights to Toronto
Cheap Air Tickets to Toronto