Friday, June 15, 2007

THE OFFICE - Hoedspruit Comes of Age


I just heard that THE OFFICE is opening soon in Hoedspruit!



I also heard the THE OFFICE will be offering very upmarket serviced actual and virtual offices that are serviced with all facilities for the man and woman on the go.



About time, office space is so scarce and also quite dumpy in most cases, so this is very refreshing. Serviced offices, I like.



So this means I will have offices whenever I'm in Hoedies and places to meet my clients and "I also heard" a place to sleep. This is very cool my dears!!!!!



It also means, skatties, that I can have my personal PA or secretary 24/7 and I can be on the road, while all my worries and business are taken care of - PROFESSIONALLY



Housed In RAPTORS SAFARI JUNCTION - Listen I saw this place the other day and really like what I see.



A stunning looking SPA being built called African Summer Spa. Beautiful new Interior shops, a great bike and outdoor kinda shop and plumbing, a VERY sexy vet practice and more I'm was impressed.

Your Sorceress from the heart!!!

Hoedspruit jou doring jou - You surprise me more and more.

No comments: