Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The pro...

Ah yes, the gentleman's game...

Golf, some of us love it, some of us love watching it, and some of us only try to hit the ball instead of missing it(that would be me included...)

Still, there's not alot of feelings which compare to that of a perfect swing. Especially when all your friends are watching!

It's not one of the cheapest hobbies out there, but what is cheap these days? And once you've started, you just want to play more golf, which means you have to buy some golf gear. And then you need to get that swing going, thank goodness for driving ranges!

Usually, when I drive past a driving range I anticipate one unlucky guy's swing, and as he's about to pull through, I lay on my car's hooter and watch him perform the most unique swing in the world. Everyone's hooter swing is unique, and girls like to throw in a jump or two as well.

It sure is relaxing sometimes to watch or play golf, and that feeling will never die.

No comments: